We are very glad to learn that you will be applying for the MA program in History at Loyola University Chicago. The application information you requested is available on this link.
Here is the list of elements you must include:
M.A. PROGRAM ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A B.A. degree and a B average. Normally, students should have 18 hours of undergraduate coursework in history. You must send official transcripts of all undergraduate work as well as any graduate coursework.
- GRE scores: General Test
- A one- to two-page statement of your objectives in applying for the M.A. program
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably from those familiar with work in the field of history
- A sample of your historical writing, preferably a research paper written for a history course
- A completed application,accompanied by a $50 non-refundable application fee (fee waived for online application)
You may apply by submitting these materials on paper via mail, or electronically. For instructions either way, go to this link.